Sunday, October 15, 2017

Relaxing Florida Bedroom Retreat

Through a series of unfortunate events, I had to move back in with my mother in Florida. It's actually not that bad, and coming from me, that's saying something.
I've redesigned much of the house to make it more relaxing and have been very amendment about cleaning out the garage of all the junk. I redecorated my bedroom and it feels incredibly relaxing!
















My Bathroom
Almost every bathroom in a home in Florida is beach themed and honestly, they should be! I've always loved the color scheme and beach theme of this bathroom, though it always lacked decor on the walls and cute accents. Although I don't like the shower curtain and the only light is entirely too bright in the mornings, I really love what I've done with it. Especially since this is the first time I haven't had to share a bathroom with anyone.