Monday, September 14, 2015

Cabin in the Woods. Ellijay, Ga (summer 2015)

Over the summer we took a family vacation with my family and my husband's family to a friend's cabin in Ellijay, GA. It was incredible! 

Scary to drive to and around, but such an awesome trip filled with white water rafting, rapids tubing, and sight seeing!











This is the basement. This is alos my husband and BIL Michael getting ready for another rousing game of pool. This is also my other dog Slade, wondering why he can't play with all the colored balls.

Feat. my younger sister AnnMarie from my CT and NY post earlier this year.

 The home owners were in the middle of renovating the basement and just added this bedroom where we stayed on this trip.



Unfinished bathroom that was also part of the reno. I really loved it!


Loft upstairs

Upstairs bathroom

I love this sink!


Some beautiful antique pieces I geeked out out over


There was a storage room in the basement that contained A LOT of awesome pieces I wish I could have! I would totally buy them from the owners if they lived closer!




The home was situated on a mountain surrounded by deer that would appear at certain times of the day like Disney characters!





White Water Rafting on the Natahala River 







Introducing my family: my mom, dad, and younger sister AnnMarie.

My MIL, BIL, Michael and both of my SIL Aimee and Megan.

Of course we both brought superhero shirts...


Rapids Tubing, this was my favorite part of the trip!



I hardly ever get a good picture with my husband, Tyler.


My SIL, Aimee

My sister, AnnMarie