Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Fall Home Tour 2016

I really haven't been doing much blogging or decorating around the house in general for quite a while. Things got real, but it's Fall and although it doesn't really feel like it here in Richlands, NC yet, I'm definitely in the spirit!
 "If it's up in the store, you can put it up in your house", has been my motto for decorating early as some people would think.
Fireplace Mantel






This black box is a Canary home security system that I control completely from my iPhone! I love it, I can watch the dogs all day long and it sends me alerts when there's a significant amount of movement, or dramatic changes in temperature or air quality. I can even trigger an alarm if I happen to catch an intruder.





 Kitchen and Dining Room













Front Entryway




Front Porch